What We do
How is your anti-racist action plan going?
Do you think your team is racist? Do you really know?
- We’ll undertake a thorough audit of your team, department or organisation.
- We’ll review staff to identify skills and knowledge gaps and assess personal experiences of diversity, equality, equity and inclusion.
- We look at organisational culture, processes, business templates, brand guidelines, production tools and your supply chain. We’ll even review your creative and employee campaigns.
After this, we’ll provide a detailed assessment of where you are, plus full recommendations for the next steps on your anti-racist journey.
When was the last time you challenged your thinking around racism?
- We run group talks, interactive workshops and seminars that teach, inform, and train colleagues of all races on how to be anti-racist in their roles.
- We’ll help your teams and organisations get comfortable being uncomfortable and allow room to get things wrong.
- We provide a safe, nurturing, supportive space to explore topics such as the history of racism in advertising, colourism, texturism, stereotypes, intersectionality, code-switching, microaggressions and covert racism.
- We explore the the unconscious processes that can often disrupt an otherwise progressive team.
What does anti-racist coaching look like?
- We offer individual or group coaching sessions to support People of Colour to be their authentic selves at work.
- We help clients to deal with everyday racism while working in predominately white organisations and industries.
- Our support enables individuals to perform at their best even in challenging and isolating environments.
What we will work on;
- Developing sustainable goals
- Breaking through inhibiting scripts
- Raising your professional profile
- Overcoming imposter syndrome
- Building your brand and CV
- Tackling overworking and finding balance
- Being your authentic unapologetic self
Coaching is offered on private and corporate rates and available via video or phone.